Service and process
Brush plating or Selective plating a cold metal coating process that is a further developed from tank plating, but with a faster coating time. Some advantages the brush plating process have over other process is.
- We often plate directly to the dimensions within tolerance.
- Cold process, this means that there will not be any distortion in the part due to heat.
- Good adhesion, which allows the part to be machined after the plating.
- Mobile equipment to allow us to perform jobs on site.
- Fast coating speeds compared to plating in tanks.
- Very dense layer can be obtained, which allows for corrosion protection.
We can perform our brush plating service either in our workshop in Rättvik or on site with the customer to short the downtime.